Are you preparing your site to be submitted for a Google AdSense account approval? Then you need to pay some attention to your website before you submitting it. May new webmasters tend to do some mistakes which in turn could make their AdSense account application being rejected. Therefore, before you enroll into Google Adsense, make sure you have paid attention to the topics listed below.
HAVE GOOD WEBSITE CONTENT
Whenever you are submitting for a Google AdSense account make sure your website have good quality content. Visitors to your website comes to your site because they could find good reading materials. That is what all visitors are looking for in a website. Google AdSense evaluation staff too are looking for this aspect. They are looking at your website content when they are evaluating your site. Get it!
MAKE SURE YOUR WEBSITE IS 15 to 20 PAGES BEFORE SUBMISSION
Before you submit your site, make sure your site have at least 15 to 20 pages. Google never recommended the minimum number of pages required before an account will be approved, however from experience from many new webmasters it is highly recommended that you have at least 15 to 20 pages.
MAKE THE SITE EASY FOR NAVIGATION
Make sure on each page you have at least a link that will bring a visitor to the main site that have a navigation table. You do not want a visitor to get lost within your site. This also will make visitors easy to find the information that your site got to offer.
LAUNCH YOUR WEBSITE TO WORD WIDE WEB
This is another important issue. Make sure your website have been launched to the world first before you submit your Google AdSense application. Many new webmasters have submitted their Google AdSense application before they have made their website live in the internet. Off course your application will be rejected because your site could not be found in the internet.
MAKE SURE YOUR SITE DOES NOT HAVE VIDEO, MP3 DOWNLOAD, NEWS GROUPS AND IMAGE RESULTS
All the above matters will lead to copyright issues and Google have made it clear that they do not want to approve any application with website having these materials.
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SITE DOES NOT CONTAIN, OR IS NOT ABOUT ANY OF THE TOPICS PROHIBITED BY GOOGLE.
Google has clearly delineated the topics that are prohibited. These are:
· Excessive profanity
· Violence, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
· Hacking/cracking content
· Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
· Pornography, adult, or mature content
· Gambling or casino-related content
· Excessive advertising
· Any other content that promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
· Pop-ups, pop-unders, or exit windows that interfere with site navigation, obscure Google ads, change user preferences, or are for downloads. Other types of pop-ups, pop-unders, or exit windows may be allowed, provided that they do not exceed a combined total of 5 per user session
· Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
· Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site’s search engine ranking, e.g., your site’s PageRank
· Incentives (monetary or point-based) to users to click on links or ads while visiting a site containing Ads
· Sales or promotion of certain weapons, such as firearms, ammunition, balisongs (mobile handle butterfly knives,) butterfly knives, and brass knuckles
· Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol
· Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products
· Sales or promotion of prescription drugs
· Sales or promotion of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
DO NOT LABEL YOUR ADSENSE LINK
This is one of Google important requirement. Do not label Google AdSense with your own text. Google will label them when the ads appears and you should let it be as it is. You are not to encourage your visitors to click on the ads by labeling them in what ever ways. Visitor should click the ads on their own volition.